Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I was a bit late to work...had to vote first thing since I have class this evening, and it would be too close for comfort to try to stand up and be counted after office hours. Fortuitously, because my last name begins with the right letter, and I live in a certain precinct, I was in a group that got pulled from the line ahead of others to vote first. Once the line (I have never stood in one so long) started moving, it wasn't bad at all--to be so close to the front--and then to be pushed even further up due to a "luck of the draw" phenomenon, I was done by 7:15. I predict utter bedlam this evening. I know so many don't have the luxury of morning voting.

I just ate a packet of cinnamon roll flavoured oatmeal. Now I'm off to make coffee. Let the games begin!


No comments: