Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Smallville was forgettable tonight, a vehicle of an episode, the sole purpose of which was to provide texture, to illustrate the villainous capability of the young Lex Luthor. So be it. There's no shame in having mere plot-moving scenarios once in awhile. The best part about the show for me was the preview of next week's episode. Looks like a must-see.

Okay, so obviously, I am not writing my sister off...not washing my hands of her...but I am scaling back the effort. It is exhausting to keep a door open when no one walks through.

The tree did not come today as I was told it would. So, I am working from home, mostly, again tomorrow. I will go in in the morning, for about 2 hours, and then make my way back here to prepare my heart and home for 7 feet of artificial Roosevelt Fir tree, frosted. I need to get new ornaments! After it arrives, I'll go downstairs to my storage unit and retrieve the lights and baubles I do possess, and take stock of my Christmas cheer.

It takes time to build a vision, but I'm making something strand by strand, year by year.

No comments: