Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Chai and Banana Bread for Breakfast

27 degrees out!

I received some relatively big news about an estranged friend last night, and feel that I want to acknowledge it. I will send her a card/write a letter to her at some point next week. I need some time to think through what I want to say.

Far less significant than the news I heard about my friend, Gordon cancelled plans to come over tonight. I got some e-mail from him yesterday morning saying he needed a raincheck, asking "maybe we can reschedule?" I debated not answering the note, because I wasn't sure that it needed a reply. But, as is always the case with me, I can't not follow up, so I sent him a basic response to it, acknowledging that I received word of the change.

So, I'll just snuggle deeply on my couch tonight, and watch a young Supeman make it through another hour of teen angst. That's good tv!

Keep warm, everybody!

No comments: