Friday, August 13, 2004

Since the Friday Morning Breakfast Meetings (read Carb-Fests)have been put on the back burner for the time being, I went to Whole Foods and got my own cooked breakfast this morning, complete with Nantucket Nectars Orange Mango juice. I don't need to tell you how delicious it is,do I?... I knew I didn't!

I pounded out three or four solid pages of the romance novel last night, including some good dialogue with the female protagonist and her mother. I would have written more, but I ended up on the opposite end of one of my mother's monolouges. I'm trying to make an effort to appreciate her more. I just can't stand when she starts rehashing the past...it's clear that she's trying to understand something. I'll admit, I often feel irritated, not patient, with this process.

Well, I must go do my online grocery shopping... more later.

No comments: