Monday, August 16, 2004

I bought a new printer over the weekend. It specializes in photoprinting, which I don't need, per se, but it will also print regular text documents. If I had been paying more attention, I probably would have gone with something else, but the price was right. Who knows? Maybe it will come in handy. Hewlett Packard was nice enough to include some photo paper gratis with the product so I've printed out a couple of photos, including one really close up one of Gordon that he took with Sarah's camera on the day of our road trip. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it, now, but I'll figure something out, I guess.

I'm not exactly smarting over the leather coat I passed up this weekend, but I keep thinking about it. I'll get over it, I guess. I'm trying to prioritize all my needs--for a new cell phone, new coats, new clothes...

It is at times like this that I comfort myself with Christ's words: "Don't think about what you will eat or drink, for your Heavenly Father knows you need these things..."

No comments: