Monday, August 23, 2004

The novel is humming! I'm nearly at 50 pages, and as the ever-supportive Catherine said, "Fifty pages is already a novella."

I have some odd duck events on the docket this week. Tonight, I am getting together with Intervarsity Christian Fellowship personnel at another alum's house for what... I'm not sure. A kind of meet and greet, perhaps? Yes, I think that's the closest to an actual event title. I was very involved in this group in college, and the staff person with whom our campus's chapter had the strongest affiliation is introducing the college's new staff worker to former chapter members. I have a continued vested interest in the campus ministry, especially since my sister will be participating this coming semester.

At some point, I am going to be getting the print from G to give to my friend and coworker who is relocating to New Jersey. I think this is happening on Thursday?

The most exciting of all these atypical events is that I will get to visit with the illustrious Devika and her Mr. on Saturday. How about sushi for lunch, D?

No comments: