Monday, August 02, 2004

I picked up some scallions, a zucchini, loose garlic, honey, Texmati brown rice, russet potatoes, and fresh greens from Wholefoods this afternoon. I am making blackened salmon, rice and green onions, and sauteed spinach w/garlic for dinner tonight. I'm also taking home some work to do while I indulge in my favourite Monday night pastime--the UPN lineup.

The proofreader at work has given her notice, which was in no way unexpected. We are friendly outside of work, and I've known of her pending move for quite some time, but today it became official.

Gordon will come over on Saturday morning, we've determined, to photograph one of his paintings of which I'd like him to make two prints for me. One is for my departing colleague, who requested it. If all goes according to my plan, my sister is coming into town on Friday evening afer work,and will stay with me through Wednesday of next week. It's exciting to think that we'll both be starting school in the fall.

No comments: