Thursday, August 05, 2004

Glamour Puss

I love having a subscription to Glamour Magazine! It is the most informative of the "fun" magazines that have women as a target audience. Of course, there are the requisite "Are you good in bed?" articles, but also wonderful op ed pieces on job place ettiquette, relationships with friends, family, and lovers, political pieces, and lately I've seen them (the editor and publishers) make a real push to make women who are more, well zaftig, feel let in from the cold by specifically including clothing and fashion tips for women of "any size."

I really benefit from the articles men write about relationships, too. I need a male perspective on these matters. I love reading it over the course of days, sitting on my couch sipping peppermint tea, letting the gusts of fragrance from the glossy pages wash over me.

No comments: