Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I didn't, as I told myself I would, finish my paper for class this week; I did, however, organize all of my papers and handouts for both classes. I also read over my syllabi to to get arms around the balance of the semester, and I formed a mental outline for some upcoming assignments. I also revised one of two poems I need to turn in this week. I'll start the paper during my lunch hour today and it will be ready to turn in on Wednesday.

This balmy weather put me in such a fabulous mood that I could not wait to get to the gym after work yesterday; I practically ran all the way to the rec center. And when I got there it was all zone. I went for an extra little walk around campus afterward.

A coworker of mine, this time someone who is crucial to our team's success, has accepted another position and so will be giving her notice today. I have been very invested in this process on her behalf as I gave her a peer reference and was unconflicted about doing so. She has a tremendous work ethic. But I do wonder how this news will go over...

No comments: