Wednesday, March 29, 2006

After joining the Sarah-one for a quick meal at Pei Wei on York Road, I went to the gym for a 20-minute elliptical session, then came back home to work on my low cal shrimp salad. I also hit Target.com to bookmark the load of stuff I'm going to be buying from them in a couple of weeks for my new digs... I need so much! And just when I think I've come to the end of my list, I think of something new to add. Like this morning I remembered that I'm going to need a shower curtain (which also means a liner and hooks). My current place has sliding glass doors on the shower (which I hate, incidentally. I'm so glad to be going back to a curtain scenario.). I won't bore you all with a comprehensive list, suffice it to say, mid-April is going to be all about me shelling out dough to one vendor or another.

I'm feeling accomplished because I cranked out the poem I need to turn in for class this Thursday and I've done all my reading for class tonight. I can coast for the rest of the week.

No comments: