Thursday, January 20, 2005

On the Wane

With the exception of a few twitches here and there, my long-standing muscle-spasm/tension headache monster seems to be slinking off, for now. Clearly, I have a chronic problem and need to see Michael's Osteopath as he recommended. I can't live like this--or I need a good supply of muscle relaxants... in any case, that doesn't seem like the way to go. The last thing I need is to unwittingly become addicted to narcotics. But then, there might be a Lifetime movie made about my life. The title would be "Editing Out The Pain: The Kate Krupnik Story." Judith Light will play me. Or Bonny Bedelia... No, no. Nancy McKeon.

I am getting mentally prepared for the mound of snow that will be dropped on the state on Saturday and Sunday. It's a good thing I've already had groceries delivered for the next week. And Lord knows, I have Anna Karenina to keep me occupied. I need to make some more headway with this book, though. My Contemporary American Writers instructor e-mailed the class yesterday and gave us our first assignment. If I break my stride with AK too much, I can see my progress being completely derailed (no pun intended).

And now for a "shout out." I would like to direct you all to the new(er) link under "Blogs I read." Click "Look at me." This guy is good!

No comments: