Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The First Snowfall/Waiting for my Takeout delivery...

It was bone dry, as they say, when I went into my 11 o'clock meeting. At roughly 12:21 when I emerged from the windowless conference room in which said meeting was held, the Robin-esque phrase "Holy Snowflakes, Batman!" leapt to mind. It sure looked like more than a mere dusting to me.

On other fronts, I think my hormones are playing ping pong, because I started finding my manager's boss attractive during the aforementioned meeting. It's not that I find him unattractive under normal circumstances, but neither do I find him attractive. I think he was meeting my very basic criteria at the moment--which is simply being male.

I bet the weather is going to affect the delivery time of my shrimp and broccoli w/wonton soup and eggroll. I wonder if we'll be let go early. I hear the roads are pretty bad.

No comments: