Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A long time lover of personality quizzes, and inspired by a friend who was doing the same, I took the EHarmony Peronality Profile this morning. It is free,and is to be primarily used to find "love matches." Of course there are ways to avoid that element, and I have. I tagged my profile as "do not share," so it will not be shared with anyone that I did not personally e-mail my results. Of course I sent a couple of girlfriends the skinny, which was impressively accurate (I thought).

I did find it a bit offputting that they ask you to assess whether or not you are sexy. Of course I said "not at all," because I don't think of myself as "sexy." I think of myself as being intelligent, witty, artistic, etc. Anyway, I also showed a marked lack of interest in physical fitness, so I can imagine now the men they think would be a "good" match for me. Maybe it's a problem that I am always attracted to men, physically speaking, that are out of my league.

I'm looking forward to working from home tomorrow. I have a lot of content changes to make,and that kind of work is best done uninterrupted by ambient office blather and theatre of the absurd antics. Since Thursday is a class night, I'll be extra relaxed having benefitted from ambling about in my own surroundings all day. Dinner and evening prep will be very unhurried.

And tonight... I'm excited about tonight... Smallville will be on, which is now a weekly staple. What's more, I've discovered that by leaving work a scant 10 minutes earlier, I catch an earlier bus to my connection stop, which gets me home about 35 minutes sooner than usual! You can't beat that with a stick!

No comments: