Friday, July 23, 2004

So much for that!

I set my alarm for 5 a.m., thinking I would aim to be to work by 7, because I am leaving at about 3:30 today.  Needless to say, since I didn't fall asleep until after midnight, when the alarm did go off, I knew there was no way. None. So, I'm here, roughly at the normal time, and still plan to leave early, because I have furniture to buy!

Thanks to Sarah, my old computer is now packed up and the new one is sitting pretty in my bedroom, all charming and whatnot. Of the many useful features it has, it boasts a DVD rom, which means I can finally watch the three discs I own. I actually have a standard DVD player, but have yet to get the router thing, so I've not been able to use it yet. Soon I'll be operating on all four jets, all my ducks will be in a row, etc.

I'm really thinking that it's time for renter's insurance.

No comments: