Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm excited to call and donate my old computer to this worthwhile organization. It's fortunate that they will come to get the machine from me (at least I think they will). Tonight Sarah will come over and help me pack it up, and then set up the new machine. On Friday, I am trekking to Value City furniture to order a coffee table, a foyer table, and an end table. Once I have a delivery date for those items, I will set up a cable modem installation appointment, and kill two birds with one stone.

Saturday is the date of the long-awaited trip to Pennsylvania. I'm looking forward to it. Significant time in the car has a way of deepening bonds.

I received an ID card from Hopkins in the mail yesterday, but it said "STAFF." When I called this morning I was told that I have two records in the system (one from when I was an employee from 1995 to 1999), and that the "staff" card overrode the student one. They are correcting the error today and mailing out the correct one.

No comments: