Thursday, July 08, 2004

Aromatherapy Dishwashing Liquid

I know that these so-called aromatherapy household cleaning products are the latest marketing ploy, and I have fallen for it hook, line, and sinker. Does anyone need lavender and ylang ylang essences in their Palmolive? Probably not, but that's the kind I just bought. The point is that for under 3.00 you can not only buy a bottle of soap that will last about 3 months (not bad) or more, but you can fancy yourself a progressive, interesting person just by washing your dishes.

So, as I sit in my vintage apartment drinking a double spiced chai, writing a romance novel, and gabbing on the phone with my sister, I have a benevolent feeling of well-being. I'm doing okay for myself, I think, somewhat self-congratulatory. I have cutting edge dishwashing liquid. Right...

No comments: