Saturday, July 17, 2004

Goals
 
I drew up a list of "Personal Goals for Summer 2004," broken out by month (June, July, August). For the most part, I am right on schedule. I've accomplished a few things that were slated for August earlier this month, and in other cases, a given goal might no longer be relevant, so it gets a deletion mark, not crossed out (there is a subtle but important distinction).
 
I'm planning a wardrobe revamp for next month, so maybe I'll work in the manicure I was supposed to get in June, then. Today, I have a hair appointment, then Artscape with Victoria... but first brunch with Sarah and Michael at Cafe Hon.
 
I will talk about last night's dinner with Gordon at some point. It wasn't "bad" by any stretch of the imagination. I just have to figure out the angle from which to write about it.

No comments: