Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My stereo is on it's last legs. Of the three disc changers, only one is functioning properly. Fortunately, it's not that expensive to buy a new unit.

I was unexpectedly out of the office yesterday, because my computer was delivered earlier (by several days) than I anticipated it would be. So, now I have the machine, though it is not yet set up. That should happen tomorrow. I'll be getting a cable modem in a couple of weeks because I couldn't schedule the installation of that feature on the same day that I'm upgrading to digital cable (this Sunday afternoon).

I'm happy to be back in the office. I had too much time on my hands yesterday, and the real peach of the whole thing was that the delivery didn't happen until 5:15. I was kind of pissed that I waited till what would have been the end of my work day for something that was to be delivered between 10:30 and 2:00. I called UPS and told the rep how I felt.

On the upside, I did finish the book I was reading.

No comments: