Monday, September 11, 2006

Well, well, well... what have we here?

Hornet's nest? maybe. So I'm not quite sure what all is going to be kicked up in light of recent events (and those in the know, know, and that's that), but I have a feeling there will be, um, how do you say... implications....

Or. maybe I'm just a drama queen afterall.

Now then. moving on. I went to the first meeting of the thesis class. Hmmm... how do you say waste of time? Okay. my attitude sucks. I'm too punchy, and I'm feeling all "Mary, Mary quite contrary" about it. It seems that we will be rehearsing our selections for the end of the semester reading. Something about this just screams 11th grade AP English. Or. no. more like tryouts for a grammar school play.

Okay. Do I even need to mention that we have four things to do for next week? I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. Someone get me a paperbag. I seriously need to hyperventilate.

In other news, I left my keys at work. Because I went right to class afterward, I didn't notice till about 9 tonight when I was standing in the lobby of my building desperately, frantically searching my bag, hoping against hope for the sound of that familiar jingle. On the upside, the property manager lives onsite, so I was tucked safely in my place inside of three minutes after I called her.

Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of homework to do suddenly...

No comments: