Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Downloading the latest version of iTunes and updating my iPod took significantly longer than I thought it would. All I wanted to do was redeem the iTunes gift card I received a week ago and was immediately prompted to update software. It was well worth it, but so much for getting right to the market after work and then starting some work on my thesis. I had no idea the software would automatically "analyze" my entire library for gapless playback something or other... Once I was committed though, I had to see it through to the end.

By the time my prefab "jambalaya" was ready I was ravenous, so I started eating while the food was way too hot and scalded my taste buds. It's 13 minutes till 10 and I've done no work. I always underestimate the time these techy tasks will take. How's that for alliteration?

I'm steeping a mug of tea and am finally decompressing. I can't justify going to bed until I collapse my thesis files, so I guess I should get to it.

No comments: