Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I bought the iPod this morning. I also got some books for my Independent Study, all courtesy of amazon.com. Everything has already shipped (I sprang for the two-day delivery), so I should have it by Friday (I'm having it sent to me at work).

I went marketing this evening shortly after getting home. Now I feel all settled because I have food for the next week or so--including my favourite yogurt, plenty of instant oatmeal for breakfasts, a corpulent salmon filet, and other creature comforts. And what is more, the new bed is like a dream, I have a hair appointment for Saturday morning, and a few new fall purchases in the closet. Ah, but this flukey weather. It's going to be 83 tomorrow and in the near 90s the rest of the week and weekend. September is a strange month. It's summer hanging on for dear life, but fall crouching at the door.

No comments: