Monday, September 18, 2006

In a good head space...

I was able to leverage my time yesterday to achieve everything I wanted to achieve. I returned the books to the library, got some light grocery shopping done, then devoted some real time to my thesis (revisions). I definitely feel better about handing in the first draft tonight. I even managed to work through some more of Thus Spake Zarathustra, so my meeting with my advisor, who's also my Independent Study instructor, should be productive.

I need to leave soon for the office, and I don't really have a handle on what work will be like today, but I take comfort in knowing that I'm as prepared as I can be. I left the office with nothing unfinished on Friday, so I can take on a new task first thing. Hope the day flies by. I'm anxious to get to the evening. I'm going to try to be more positive about this class...

No comments: