Thursday, April 13, 2006

Using up all my food...

I am trying to be strategic about working through my food, the perishable stuff especially, this week because on Saturday I will be packing up all my dishes, glasses, the rest of my pots and pans, flatware, etc., and I will not be able to cook or prepare things normally until I get to the other place. The added benefit of doing this is that I'll be able to start relatively fresh in the new apartment with new groceries.

hack, hack...

My cough is much better today! Last night, after a rough time in class (I had to leave twice to regain my composure), I prayed. I simply asked God to please heal me because I could not take it anymore; I couldn't take the sleepless nights and the irritation of it. I slept through the night and when I awakened, I noticed that the beast, though still prowling a bit, is tamed and about to concede defeat.

Back on Track

I'm leaving soon for DC and I will finally see Devika again after a 2-week interruption of our regularly scheduled program.

No comments: