Thursday, April 27, 2006

I was so cold last night that I put another comforter on my bed--the heavy duty flannel one and I plugged in the heating pad. I was "tip of the nose" cold (if the tip of my nose is cold, that means I am really cold... cannot get warm cold).

I'm working from home as is usual on a Thursday. I'm so glad that the weekly trek to DC is coming to a close. Just today and next week and that's it. Now that Devika has accepted a job, we no longer have the luxury of meeting, so that makes the trip feel less worth it to me right there. Ah well. I suspected that the week before last would be our last visit, so I am at least prepared, albeit a little sad.

It's almost the weekend. Hope everyone has some exciting plans. As for me, I'm seeing Victoria and maybe doing some more unpacking... and oh yeah, revising my poetry portfolio and starting the final paper for class.

No comments: