Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The End In Sight...

I think I've turned a corner. After a particularly violent coughing episode last night (and several smaller-scale versions during the day yesterday), I think I can determine that this ailment is on the wane.

I've taken a long hard look at money and have made some choices about what I'm buying and what I'm not buying (right now, at least) for the new apartment. Curtains have actually risen to the top of the priority list because the very large windwows in the new space do not have blinds (the management company does not provide them). I get a lot of direct sunlight in the new space and I'll have to be able to temper that somehow. Having to buy curtains right now means that I'll have to wait on some other things, like baker's racks for the kitchen, which means that some of my stuff can't be unpacked, which in turn will make me feel horribly unsettled. I guess this will all come together somehow.

No comments: