Thursday, April 06, 2006

On what is probably my thirteenth mug of echinacea, I decided to put the spinach, feta, pine nut-stuffed tilapia in the oven. Maybe I'll cut the polenta into discs and fry them in a little olive oil, and make green beans. or Maybe I'll wait on the polenta, and use up the quinoa I have that's already prepared. Yes, that's better for now. I'll saute some scallions to add to the grains and add some spices.

Still reading the one mediocre truly bad chick novel. I'm on the third audio book, though. Disc 4 of 6.

Before I decided to skip my class last night (truly disappointed; it was held at a local brewery/restaurant) I went by my new place with Sarah. Several things are less than satisfactory. I prepared a comprehensive e-mail to send to the leasing agent on the property about the various and sundry items. I know everything will work out, but I sincerely hope they don't think they're finished and that the unit is move-in ready.

But...the space is stil as charming as ever. It has so much room to really make it my own. And I'm looking forward to putting my signature on it.

No comments: