Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

I am at Sarah's house; we both have the day off. I have spent nearly every Good Friday with Sarah for the last eight years--it is very important to us to ponder Christ's sacrifice together on this day. We are just going to kick about today doing errands, pal-ing around... and then tonight, sometime between midnight and 1 a.m, my sister Crystal will come calling on me. We'll spend tomorrow together and then go to St. Mary's City to visit our better third, Caryl, on Sunday. It's going to be a lovely Easter weekend, afterall.

I only went to work two out of the five days this week. It's got me to thinking. I'd like a job where I only needed to report twice a week. That's about right. I should be so fortunate.

I'm coming out of my cold or whatever it was, but I still feel a bit out of it. And emotionally, it's still more difficult than not, but I am making it through.

No comments: