Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Australian Iron Ore ring I received from Catherine yesterday inspired me to polish my nails. When I arrived back home from my daytime jaunts with Sarah, this little happy package was resting against my door (it pays to be friendly with the mailman; he climbed three flights of stairs since my parcel wouldn't fit in my box to ensure that I received it.). In addition to the ring and a cd of photos from around Thanksgiving time, were some homemade magnets from C's roommate, and chocolate Easter Bilby from down under.

After dinner, I camped out of my couch and tried half-heartedly to do some reading for next week's Contemporary American Writers class, but my heart was with my sister, making the long trek from Upstate New York. We talked for 3/4 of the last leg of her trip. As she neared Baltimore, it was especially important that I help her navigate. She got in at about 2:30 a.m. We finally got into bed at 4:30!

Now we're off to Cafe Hon!

No comments: