Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Free Make Up

For a series of complicated (and boring) reasons, I am now the owner of quite a bit of Mary Kay make up (at absolutely no cost to me), and last night I had the most fun trying on different lipsticks, glosses, liners, etc. I have always believed that whatever is going on in a woman's life, if she applies just a little lipstick, it can change everything.

On other fronts, things are also looking up. I've been in contact with my instructor about serving as my thesis advisor and that door is one we're going to explore walking through (that would be the door of thesis advisement)at some point over the next week or so.

Oh, and... black coffee is growing on me. If I wrote a poem or two, my mood might go off the richter. Let's not tempt fate...

No comments: