Thursday, April 29, 2004

As of yesterday, I 've been at my curent job for one year.

I've been having the hardest time falling asleep in my new bedroom. There are so many noises, either from the building settling, the steam pipes hissing, or the upstairs neighbors walking around on the floor of my bedroom ceiling--and last night the added bonus hearing him or her drop what sounded like the equivalent of a thousand marbles, twice!

I haven't talked to the leasing company at my old apartment building yet. The property manager was out taking some sort of class yesterday, but I'm hoping to get that all straightened out this morning.

I did, however, find my AA batteries. I'd packed them in a box of stuffed animals and other things that had no obvious grouping. I think we all pack at least one box like that during a move.

This weekend, I'm looking forward to doing laundry, marketing, and maybe doing a little work from home (deadline time).

No comments: