Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Today was wonderfully productive; I was in such a good mood. Meetings went smoothly, I was on my editing game; my manger told me she sees the effort I'm putting forth to help meet deadlines. I felt validated. For the first time in weeks, I didn't feel like the other shoe would be dropping on my head any minute; I've packed as much as I can as of right now; I am throwing things out...

The only snag in the fabric is that I was reminded of the fact that all annual reviews are conducted in June, regardless of one's actual anniversary date, so any bonus I might get is a couple more months off. But, this could also work in my favour. Perhaps I'll have a better chance of getting a favourable review if there's distance between it and the incidents at the office from last month. March was not good for the old career.

Moving on. Literally.

No comments: