Sunday, April 25, 2004

Getting There

I now have curtains hung in both the bedroom (sage green to match bedding) and the livingroom (sheer burgundy with chenile embroidery); I have unpacked my books, save for one box, and have stacked them neatly in the entry way. This current method of display will serve two purposes:

1. It will prevent them from getting warped and pressured, (which might happen if the boxes remain stacked on top of each other for a long period of time).

2. Seeing them on the floor will motivate me to get bookshelves; if they had remained contained in cardboard I could justify putting off getting them a permanent place to live. I cannot live with such an eyesore for long.

I also purchased a new remote control for my television to replace the one that broke and the video cable necessary to hook up my DVD player (I think). I'm going to need some assistance figuring out that part of it, but at least I can now turn my tv on and off without getting off the couch.

No comments: