Sunday, August 06, 2006

I returned two books to the library--via the dropoff bin since this branch is closed on Sundays until October--shortly after waking up this morning. I checked the weather. It was a temperate 75 degrees that felt like 75 degrees according to the heat index. Realizing it wouldn't get better than this, I set about making some toast and coffee, put the "Quitessential Billie Holiday" in the discman and set off.

Once back in the roost, I started planning my day. I called the Sarah-one and we talked about resuming attendance at the Saturday church services we enjoyed so much. Long hiatus due to any number of circumstances, but we were in agreement that we need to start going back. I need that corporate worship experience. Or rather, I want it.

I've just polished off a spinach and jack cheese omelette, so it's time to start the weekly cleaning. Then I have some lists to write. This is the last week y'all...

No comments: