Friday, August 18, 2006

The First Week

I feel good about my initial efforts. It's tremendous to be so willing, again, to give myself to my work. Really, this has been a fresh start in every sense of the word. I love the new commute (via the Lightrail, not the bus), I love the atmosphere of the office (big, bright room with fun lamps and light wood desks--it has a very organic flow). Let me say, for the record, how important atmosphere is to productivity. Very.

Anyway, I feel that all I've talked about for the last several weeks is work. I would hate to think this is all I have left to discuss.

Let's see... Oh, blast it. I'm just super boring right now. uber boring. I'm getting out of the habit of documenting my life with any sort of clarity or style.

Still haven't heard about the Independent Study. I wouldn't say that I'm stressed about it, but by the same token, I feel a little peeved at the amount of time it's taking for a decision to be made. I mean, fall classes start in about two weeks. What is the hold up?

No comments: