Monday, August 14, 2006

Heating Pad & A Medicinal Cocktail

I must have slept funny last night because I couldn't turn my head more than 45 degrees today. Slight pain aside, I had easy an easy, busy first day. My sisters didn't leave until this morning, which made the transition to living alone again much easier. I guess because I was going right to work as they were heading out, so I didn't have that weird time alone with nothing to do but think about them and Babygirl, and how they all been here with me... I love being alone, but it is harder right after I haven't been, if that makes sense.

Last night we watched two contemporary classics--"Jerry McGuire" and "Bridget Jones' Diary" after a supper of takeout pizza; we went to bed at about midnight. It was supremely good bonding time, overall, but I'll have to report more later b/c my neck is really hurting now. It doesn't help that I decided to lift a heavy box off a high shelf after getting home from work, I suppose...

No comments: