Friday, August 04, 2006

After a dinner of spinach and three-cheese omelettes, C and I went to First Thursday. The one we attempted in June got rained out; we were both out of town for the one in July, so this was our last chance. The band was very good, as were the pale ales we sipped to beat the heat. There were so many cute babies and dogs in the park. I'm excited to go back next week for this.

We made our way back home to watch the "So You Think You Can Dance?" results show (Well, C to watch, me to check in with it periodically while doing other things).

Well, It's Friday. One week from today will be the last time I ever sit in this chair, clicking the keys on this keyboard, or look out of this cubicle window.
I'm really trying to stretch out the work now...there isn't much more to do.

I'm going to take down and take home all the stuff left in the cube (black and white photography post cards, mostly) next Thursday. I want to be able to walk out on Friday the 11th with just my purse.

No comments: