Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Newly Shorn

I haven't had a proper hair cut in several months, so I made a salon appointment, took the day off work, and invited my sister up from the DC area to hang out with me.

I feel significantly less rag-tag with my locks chopped and coiffed, but it was so expensive (as it usually is). I'm essentially out of money again after having paid all my bills, done laundry, and giving Gordon the balance of what I owe him for the painting.

As it turns out, my sister is staying with me an extra night. She'll ride the bus with me in the morning, and get off at the train station, and I'll continue on to my connecting bus, and proceed to work as usual.

I've decided that Wednesday is really a great day to be out of the office. It breaks up the week so nicely. But, honestly, I'm loving every day now that I now my boss's days are numbered.

Other things to look forward to:

1. Bonus
2. Going to church on Sunday
3. Drinks with Gordon on Monday

No comments: