Sunday, June 20, 2004

It's been a wonderful weekend... and it's stil going. Yesterday, Sarah and I hooked up with our pal Naomi who left the area in January to head back to New Mexico. She has been on the east coast for about a month for an extended visit, and so we drove down to Montgomery county where she is based until Thursday. The rapport we have with her is easy, and the laughs were abundant. Sarah and I each have a great friendship with her, independent of each other, of course, but it's even more fun when we're all together.

My mom and co are arriving at about 4 to spirit me away to CATS, but in the meantime I'm nursing some Eight O'Clock Coffee from a favourite mug, and I'm waiting for my groceries to arrive. I've decided that I'm wearing grey slacks, a crisp white blouse, and black pumps to the show. I'll have my black cardigan along in case I get chilly at any point, besides it dresses up the casual of the white button down shirt a bit more.

I've received some happy news. My former company is going to distribute my stock earnings to me by way of a check in about a month or so. It's not what I would call a lot of money, comparitively speaking, but it's not chump change either. It will help with grad school expenses, certainly. I may be able to buy a really nice laptop at minimal additional cost to myself. We'll see.

Well, I guess I'll go peruse my new "Entertainment Weekly." It seems that Christian Bale is slated to be the new Batman. I think he's so "very very."

No comments: