Friday, June 18, 2004

I laughed! I cried! It was better than CATS!

My mother called me at work this morning to offer me a free ticket to CATS... a dinner theatre version. Of course I'm going! I love spontaneous social outings. I'm going to go with her, Jim, and my sister Caryl. So, in short, I'm getting some free entertainment, however sub par it might be, a meal, and the chance to see my mom and my sister twice in the space of one week.

I'm loving the thought of Sunday so far. I'm going to church for the first time in months; I'm having groceries delivered to me on Sunday afternoon, and then a night out. All of this excitement leading into Monday, which is the start of my manager's last week, and drinks with Gordon. All very promising stuff.

Let's not even talk about the fact that I am spending tonight and tomorrow night at Sarah's, and that we will be making lemon squares!

On a less joyous note, we found out yesterday that our office may be moving as early as January to a location close to BWI. That will make it officially inconvenient for me, considering the flexibility I'll need to have in order to accommodate my new grad school schedule. It looks as though I'll need to be looking for something else, personnel shifts or not.

Also, found out that bonuses don't come till the end of July. Something of a bummer, but I'll live. Have an awesome weekend, everyone.

And Devika, if you remember your dream, please tell me about it!

No comments: