Friday, January 09, 2004

When the Cat's Away...

My immediate supervisor is out in the field today, and I find that I feel more like playing and blogging than doing anything else. I try to maintain a professional attitude and work ethic no matter what is happening, whether I have a good feeling about my company at the moment or not. Even when I like the person to whom I report, there is something so "last day of school" about knowing the boss is out, and no one's there to see me making an entry to my personal, online journal.

Anyway, last night I made meatballs, and I felt good about the effort, though I think they needed something more...

I've also been thinking about the need blogging meets for me, and whether there won't be a time when I no longer need to do it in order to satisfy that element of my heart.

No comments: