Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I Believe I'll Testify...

I called my sister at her request this afternoon. She told me an amazing story of God's faithfulness to her. Not only did He provide the balance of the tuition she owed the school, but she was left with a hefty balance with which to buy her books. And the thing is that she only found this out today because she left her add/drop slip and notebook that she needed for a class in her dorm room, and was inconvenienced by having to go back to retrieve them. It was in returning that she showed up just in time to hear her phone ringing, and to take the call from the Financial Aid Office that changed everything.

I had been struggling badly with a pervasive sense of doubt all afternoon (about my own life), but this reminder has put my heart and mind to rights for the time being.

Amen!

Oh, and did I mention that due to amazing scheduling graces, she has Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays free this semester?

No comments: