Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Search Query

I like to look, from time to time, at the reports that RetroStats (see Icon on right) generates for daily, weekly, and monthly activity on my blog. At least one person arrived here at "Vestiges" by searching the phrase "eggplant parmesan induces labor," and someone else "falling ill and feung shui," yet another by wondering "what does Christy Turlington's Wedding ring look like?"

Many of the items on the query page make complete sense, and if you read this blog regularly, you will see that the list is like a roll call of things that I have mentioned here and there. In any case, I love the idea that someone who wanted sketches of falling leaves was directed to my page, that only conceptually has anything to do with leaves.

I wonder, too, if anyone who ever happened upon my journal has kept reading, even though it wasn't what he or she was looking for.

No comments: