Thursday, February 01, 2007

Braised Red Cabbage leaves/plump flank of salmon flaking/Green garlic'd spinach

We are expecting a little problematic sheet of ice to crust the streets and walkways overnight. It is likely that I will work from home for a few hours tomorrow morning, but for as nice as being able to stay in bed a bit longer would be, I would like it better if we had no weather incidents. Once the streets are plowed, scraped, and salted, the sidewalks will probably still be a death gauntlet for all unlucky pedestrians, including yours truly.

I am still trying to corral all the bits of my work projects and I typically feel like I'm doing okay with it, but I also know what's at stake. There are a lot of things to consider, and all of them have implications for something else. I'm developing some project coordination muscles. Speaking of work...am still in love with my job, my coworkers, and my boss. When I get up in the morning, I like where I'm headed. Continue to be glad that I flew that other company's coop.

Grey's Anatomy promises to be good tonight. I think I'll heat up the kettle for tea and hunker down on the couch for an hour of dramatic bliss.

I'm tempted to say a lot of things, but I've finally learned that some cards must be played close to the chest.

No comments: