Monday, February 26, 2007

Booked for the foreseeable future...

Tonight is my one free night, and in truth, I sort of wish I had some noble cause occupying my time. Too much time to think these days is utterly unhelpful. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Sarah after work to procure some donation items for a local shelter (and then maybe attending a poetry thing on Preston Street...if I get home in time); Wednesday, I meet a virtual stranger for coffee; Thursday, I meet a classmate to catch up; Friday, I take the train to visit my mom for the weekend. I think I'm also free next Monday, but then I meet a different virtual stranger for coffee on Tuesday the 6th; Wednesday the 7th--manicure; Thursday the 8th--hair appointment; Friday the 9th--cocktails/dinner and a movie with friends. I should be grateful...and I guess I am, but thinking about it all so close together like that is a tiny bit overwhelming. I think I'll feel better once I get through this Wednesday. It's a little unnerving. And yet,I set the wheels in motion.

Feeling terrified usually yields a good result. I guess it's a good thing I'm terrified...

No comments: