Friday, September 23, 2005

The Week In Review

Monday: I don't remember, except that I went to the gym. Wore a shirt to work that is reminiscent of a mixed berry smoothie. Oh! wait! My bedding arrived.

Tuesday: The Jolt!

Wednesday: A poor showing from Professor Genteel (PG, hereafter) who made comments on my poem all based on a misreading of its intention. Admittedly by him, not my fault, but due to his own poor reading. I still like his manner, but he's a loose cannon. His syllabus, finally given to us on the third week of class, is a paragraph long. He's obviously an INFP.

Thursday: At work, I lent my voice to the recording of some more of our online lessons. After work, a Graduate Christian Fellowship Dinner. The hosts sent everyone home with leftovers. I went to the gym afterward. They live on Pastel row, apparently the most photographed street in Baltimore. Why didn't I know this?

Friday: Am wearing a new sweater (the black one) that can only be described as sexy. More recording of lessons. The young gentleman engineer in our, um, "studio," may have a little thing for me... or for the sweater. It's hard to tell. This thing is so flattering even other women are commenting, but they don't know what it is... "did you get a new lipstick or something?" No, dahlings. It's the sweater!

Friday night: An Os game.... I'll post about that later, if I get the chance. I will be stone occupado all weekend!

No comments: