Friday, September 16, 2005

I went to collect Minas's painting Memory Lapse, and to give him the money for this abstract piece that reminds me of a series of grenades exploding. A kind of chaotic order. I think I've found a place for it.

Stopping in at Atomic Books (see their linked blog under the "Strictly Baltimore" section on the right), I also procured this beauty. Next, I may get her companion action figure. But... I passed him on this go round because I got this instead.

After our Hampden jaunt, Sarah and I met up with a friend and coworker of hers at the illustrious One World Cafe. I had garlic risotto cakes with zucchini and green tea (later, though, I was so chilly that I ordered a hot chai). Sarah's friend J was feeling brave enough to meet BabyG, so we took her up to the apartment. It took all of about 30 seconds for BG to decide that she loved, loved, loved this new visitor.

Just before bedtime, I got online and ordered new bedding and other accoutrements from target.com. I didn't remember curtains, but it's just as well. It's not the end of the world, and it may be better to pick those out in person (I'd already seen the bed-in-a-bag that I purchased at the store, so I know I like it) anyway.

No comments: