Sunday, February 15, 2004

I'm back home after a long girls' day out with Sarah yesterday (I spent the night at her place, too). I had the best time shopping (minor), going out to lunch at one of our favourite places, an unsuccessful attempt at burning a cd (for me, which was not so fun), and then ending the night with watching the newest version of "Freaky Friday," which was appropriately updated. It was a fun film. I've always been a bit intrigued by the idea of switching selves with someone, but keeping my body. I never want this to happen, of course, and I know I have nothing to worry about, because it isn't even possible....but still. Beyond freaky. I think you'd go insane just trying to accept what had taken place. No fun hijinx ruining someone else's life for a day or so.

Okay, now I've had some coffee, and I've tweaked my grocery list, so I'm off to market, and then will come back home to do laundry and read my new book.

No comments: