Friday, February 06, 2004

Bangers and Mash

I am so excited to try out a version of this tonight. I just regret that I have no dark beer to accompany my meal… oh, but I have other options… I think Coke with a splash of Jack Daniels would be complimentary. Yes, that will do nicely.

Tomorrow afternoon I am going to see a model of the type of apartment I will be renting. I find that I am very badly handicapped by my inability to look at floor plans and make them translate into a real understanding of the spatial dynamics of a place, so this should be a helpful exercise, and will give me a feeling about the kind of space with which I’ll have to work.

I found out today that a publication (California-based) will be using one of Gordon’s paintings as its cover for the next issue, and will feature a small piece about him. They also expressed interest in using other pieces of his for future covers. That was the best thing I’ve heard in a long time.

No comments: