Sunday, February 01, 2004

Along Came Holly

The timing was perfect. I managed to get all of my laundry done, including my huge queen-sized comforter, change my bed suit, vacuum, and dust before Holly's call saying she was on her way, came through. Having accomplished all of this, I was in a good place, mentally to enjoy company.

I realized that I have become "addicted" to cancelled plans lately, so the fact that these went through seemed to indicate a changing tide. Maybe now I'll actually look forward to planned events actually coming to fruition. What a concept.

Holly and I were able to have a wonderful conversation about all of the different things God is bringing to the forefront of our lives now. We also ate excellent take out, watched a movie ("Miss Congeniality"), and even had some time to pray for each other before parting ways.

Now, I'm preparing to go to Sarah's for the night. We're going to watch her Netflix DVDs that have arrived this week. A mini marathon of cinema. I just realized I'm very thirsty... gotta go get a drink!

No comments: