Saturday, May 26, 2007

Post Workout

these days it is physically impossible for me to sleep past 5:45 a.m., and Saturdays are no exception. I forced myself to lay in my comfy bed until 6:15 this morning but gave up the fight when I realized that it's not like there's any virtue in sleeping in. I challenged myself to see this penchant for early rising as a gift. An opportunity. I showered, did some online research (my ID is expired, I can't find my SSN card, and a few years ago, sucked my birth certificate up in a vacuum cleaner, so I suddenly need to get my documentation in order), and ate a boiled egg and a nectarine before heading to my gym. I did the elliptical for half an hour and started a lifting regimen this morning, too (that's the real metabolism booster). After the gym, I popped into my office next door to grab some work I can do over the long weekend (I'm on a roll with work right now and am also just accepting my desire to really throw myself into it).
Sarah and I are meeting up later today to have a "work date" (she has a ton of freelance stuff to do as well).

And I think I've decided to start a spin class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:15.

No comments: